Wednesday, July 17, 2013

PIA medical officer raped by her fellow members

PIA medical officer was raped yesterday in ambulance sources said,
PIA medical officer said that my fellow member who is deputy chief medical officer of PIA with Ambulance driver and a lab attendant raped me in Ambulance and record my video and gave threat to me about the publishing of the video on the social media if I told d it to any one.
He told me I was in ambulance I was to go to PIA hospital but during traveling all these 3 raped me on after the other.
Medical officer pleaded that I want justice from CM Punjab and Chief minister should punish these vultures hardly who have no manners and are dogs by nature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Links

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews